November 23 @ 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM$30 – $170
What is Wine Tasting Bingo?
Wine Bingo is similar to traditional Bingo except the numbers on the Bingo board are replaced with wine varietals and cocktails… that you’ll get a chance to indulge!
Before Wine Bingo is Played
There will be a Wine Tasting activity that includes three wines. There is a chance that these wines could appear on your Bingo board 😉
How to Play?
- Each Player will receive a 3-tiered flight stand that has a combination of 21 wines and cocktails. (as pictured above)
- Each Player will receive a Bingo board. There are 5 columns categorized as: White, Rosé, Cocktail, Dessert/Fortified, and Red.
- The Caller will direct the Players to sample the first wine/cocktail.
- The Player will have to use their sense of sight, smell, taste or wine knowledge to determine which wine or cocktail he/she has tasted.
- The Caller will continue directing Players to sample the remaining wine/cocktails until the last one is sampled!
How to Win?
- Players will use Bingo markers to mark the correct wines/cocktails on their boards.
- Players have to mark 5 squares (correctly) in a row and shout BINGO! to win. Squares can be marked vertically, horizontally or diagonally.
– Wine Tasting Activity
– 24 Wine & Cocktail Combination
– Bingo Board
– Bingo Marker
– A Custom Booklet with the included Wine & Cocktail Descriptions
– Light Refreshments
What Can I Win?
-Visa Gift Cards
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What happens if more than one person shouts, “BINGO!”?
The Players will spin a wheel. The Player that gets the highest number wins.
Can I win twice?
Because we want everyone to have an equal chance of winning, we are limiting prizes to one per person.
What if I do not know the wine or cocktail?
We will provide a booklet with the wine and cocktail descriptions. If that doesn’t help then ask a friend 🙂
How many games will be played?
We would love to see everyone still functioning at the end of the game. Our compassion will only allow one game.