- This event has passed.
November 20 @ 8:00 pm - 10:30 pm$50 – $100
On November 20th, you’re invited to a whimsical experience with a merging of classical sounds paired with a unique wine tasting experience. Hosted by Artsi and Nosey Palate, this evening will be elegant and intimate. Couples will enjoy a three-tiered wine tasting complimented with musical selections inspired by the libations. Tickets will be sold in packs of 2 or 4 to abide by recommended health and safety guidelines. Event will be capped at 24 guests.
We welcome featured artist :
Ajibola Jeremy Rivers who has prepared a mesmerizing program to sweep you away. Ajibola is a Nigerian-Cherokee performing artist of many talents. He has received classical training as a cellist and is a self-taught bass guitarist and composer. He has a number of works in development, and between works he performs professionally in collaboration with various artists all along the East Coast of the United States.
Health and Safety Guidelines:
We ask that all guests respect and abide by the following guidelines to ensure a smooth event with keeping health and safety as a priority.
- Guests will be escorted into the space party and a time (groups of 2 or 4). Please arrive between 7:45pm-8:10pm to allow enough time prior to the start of the event.
- Must wear a mask when inside the building. Mask may be removed once seated for the tasting.
- Upon arriving all guests will complete a self-screening and a temperature check.
- Floor will be taped and marked 6 feet apart prior to entering the space to practice social distancing as you wait to be seated.
- Hand sanitizers will be placed at each table.