What is Wine Tasting Bingo?
Wine Bingo is similar to traditional Bingo except the numbers on the Bingo board are replaced with wine varietals and cocktails… that you’ll get a chance to indulge!
How to Play?
- Each Player will receive a 3-tiered flight stand that has a combination of 21 wines and cocktails.
- Each Player will receive a Bingo board. There are 5 columns categorized as: White, Rosé, Cocktail, Dessert/Fortified, and Red.
- The Caller will direct the Players to sample the first wine/cocktail.
- The Player will have to use their sense of sight, smell, taste or wine knowledge to determine which wine or cocktail he/she has tasted.
- The Caller will continue directing Players to sample the remaining wine/cocktails until the last one is sampled!
How to Win?
- Players will use Bingo markers to mark the correct wines/cocktails on their boards.
- Players have to mark 5 squares (correctly) in a row and shout BINGO! to win. Squares can be marked vertically, horizontally or diagonally.
– 24 Wine & Cocktail Combination
– Light Refreshments
– Bingo Board
– Bingo Marker
– A Custom Booklet with the included Wine & Cocktail Descriptions
COVID-19 Health and Safety Guidelines
We ask that all guests respect and abide by the following guidelines to ensure a smooth event with keeping health and safety as a priority.
- Participants must wear a mask when inside of the building. Masks may be removed once seated for the tasting.
- Upon arriving all guests will complete a self-screening and a temperature check.
- Floor will be taped and marked 6 feet apart prior to entering the space to practice social distancing as you wait to be seated.
- Hand sanitizers will be placed at each table.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Can I win twice?
Because we want everyone to have an equal chance of winning, we are limiting prizes to one per person.
What if I do not know the wine or cocktail?
We will provide a booklet with the wine and cocktail descriptions. If that doesn’t help then ask a friend.
How many games will be played?
We would love to see everyone still functioning at the end of the game. Our compassion will only allow one game.